1. Sauces: Plenty of choice and one of these sauces is just what you are looking for to dress your burger or your fries.
2. Michael Symon’s New Cookbook: Five in Five for every Season. The new cookbook features quick meals with five ingredients ready in 5 minutes of cooking, organized according to the season. You can get a peak when you stop in for burgers, brats, beer or more. They are on display by the hostess station.
3. Fries: These are so good. I like mine with no rosemary. I call them the most delicious fries anywhere.
4. Burgers: The burgers taste amazing, juicy and cooked just the way you like them. The beef blend: short ribs, sirloin and brisket. Lots of choices for condiments and add-ons. I like mine plain or with cheese.
5. Outside comes inside: When weather allows, the small space in Royal Oak opens up to the out-of-doors. Last week, fresh fall breeze made my eating experience at B Spot one of the best ever!
Locals, if you haven’t been there in a while, now might be the time. B Spot is also in Rochester. The rest of you can dream of B Spot coming to your town.